Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Google Doc's

I found Google Doc's to be a very easy way to pass around documents via internet. This allows for easy editing and changing of a document. As a Physical Education teacher, I am constantly using editing Microsoft Word documents and passing them to my collegues. I can see myself using this for field day documents, weight training spread sheets, or even health tests. I'm trying to post a document to my blog but it is not going well. I couldn't get it to directly transfer to the blog so I had to copy and paste the url. Anyway, this is a speed and aglity training document that I use during the summer. I am a speed and agility trainer for a number of teams at Parkland High School in Allentown, PA.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dfsz2dd8_1f829wtc5

3 comments:

Scott Sailor, EdD ATC said...

I am amazed at the possibilities with Google Docs. I used a spreadsheet the other day and it lets you send out an email survey. That is so cool. I like it even better that it is free. I like the idea of having a place we can all go to work on a particular document, etc.

Richard Robertson said...

You share a lot of great ideas for the use of this site. I had the same problem for while getting it to go to my blog but finally was able to get it through.

Danine Marie said...

Thank you very much for sharing Google Doc's with me. I can see this application being very useful. In an athletic setting where there are so many documents floating around and needing to be updated, this would be a great way to offer suggestions, or physically see other ways to possibly document. I like being able to make editing changes and then passing it off or back, helps get things done much more quickly.