Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You Tube

You Tube is a site that I spend about 85% of my time on when I am surfing the web. I like it because you can find videos about anything you want to look at. Recreationally, I use it to learn songs on my guitar. Professionally, I also use it to find videos pertaining to coaching football and track. You Tube has videos that can help me become a better wide receivers/defensive back/sprinting coach. These videos have information on drills, techniques, and strategies pertaining to these sports. Posting videos on your blog is a good way to get information across to students in a health/physical education setting or athletes in a coaching setting. Here are some videos I use:

Defensive Back Drills


Tips from Cornerback Champ Bailey


H.S.I. Sprinting Videos (Maurice Greene and Ato Boldon)

No comments: