Saturday, May 17, 2008

Social Networking

Social Networking
Weaver, A.C., Morrison, B. B., Social Networking.Computer (February, 2008)
-This article points to websites that that allow social interaction. Websites such as Myspace, Facebook, and You Tube. You Tube can be a very good resource for Physical Education teachers and coaches. As a football and track coach, I always find myself on You Tube looking for videos on techniques pertaining to the two sports. If I need some ways to help my sprinters come out of starting blocks, I just look it up on You Tube. Sometimes as coaches we share videos pertaining to drills and techniques via email.

1 comment:

ehernandez said...

That was good information to learn to use You Tube for ideas on coaching. I have never used in that way before but I will look into it now. Thanks