Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Web 2.0 Awards (Craig's List)

Craig's List was a very interesting website that I found on the Web 2.0 Awards list. I like the fact that you could get information about anything from a particular area in the United States. If you are looking to move into a new area, this is a great site to find information on homes or apartments. Its is exactly like putting an add in the newspaper. One can search for anything that is for sale in the area such as jewelery, cars, or even concert tickets. In fact, I just saw two Jimmy Buffett tickets for sale on Craiglist's. He is playing at Citizen's Bank Park in Philadelphia this summer. I'm there!!!!

4 comments:

TWright 710 said...

Hey I had only heard about craig's list and never really checked it out until your blog. Craig's list is really pretty neat, it seems like you can receive any service, buy any tickets, and even market yourself on the site if you want.

Richard Robertson said...

I have heard of it but have never actually seen it. I have friends that swear by it. I will have to check it out.

AS EYE C IT said...

I love craig's list. My oldest sister introduced me to craig's list about three years ago. If I just want some amusement I just read the rants and raves section. It's great.

ehernandez said...

I will defintley check out this site. Some of my freinds speak highly of the website.The one thing people tell me is the variety of things you can buy is great.